Benefits and support
If you are on a low income you could be entitled to Housing benefit and Council Tax reduction. You may need to claim your housing cost as part of Universal Credit. How much you can get depends on your income and your circumstances. You can apply for Housing benefit and Council Tax reduction whether you are working or not.
In West Suffolk, Housing benefit and Council Tax reduction are managed by Anglia Revenues Partnership on behalf of Forest Heath District Council and St Edmundsbury Borough Council. For more information visit: Anglia Revenues Partnership - What is Council Tax Reduction? or Anglia Revenues Partnership – Housing Benefit
You can use their online service to manage your Housing benefit and make new claims, visit:
- Anglia Revenues Partnership - Forest Heath District Council online services
- Anglia Revenues Partnership -St Edmundsbury Borough Council online services
To find out what other benefits you may be entitled you, visit the Entitled to website.
- Calculate and apply for housing benefit
- Report a change in your circumstances
- Universal Credit
- Council Tax Reduction scheme Find out what Council Tax Reduction is and if you are eligible
- Benefit appeals
- What is the benefit cap and does it affect me?